The Knowledge First Foundation has completed the sale of Heritage Education Funds International to PROVEN Investments Limited. For more information, please see our press release, customer letter and FAQ.
Follow us on Facebook
Download our free resource guide
Embrace the future. Plan ahead
for her bright future with a Heritage ESP. Click Here
Heritage supports children's pursuit of post-secondary education
with payouts in savings & educational assistance. Read More
- News Feed: US $40.4 million paid out to Subscribers & Beneficiaries in the Bermuda market Read More
- News Feed: US $25.4 million paid out to Subscribers & Beneficiaries in the Bahamas market Read More
- News Feed: US$21.5 million paid out to Subscribers & Beneficiaries in the Jamaican market Read More
- News Feed: First Bahamian Inducted to International Hall of Fame Read More
- News Feed: Heritage thanks the Bermuda Advisory Board Read More
- News Feed: Heritage Education Funds applauds Jamaicans... Read More
Invest in a bright future for your child with a lower-risk and high-performing Education Savings Plan (ESP), denominated in US dollars, in Jamaica
Heritage Education Funds International has been in Jamaica since 1995 offering one of the highest-performing, safest and most flexible Education Savings Plans (ESPs) for your child's tertiary education pursuits. To date, we have enrolled over 15,000 Jamaican children and have paid out over US $36.8 million in savings and Educational Assistance Payments to assist beneficiaries in the pursuit of a tertiary education.
Over US$36.8 million in savings and education assistance payments (EAPs) have been paid to Jamaican children for their tertiary education to date!
According to the University of the West Indies (UWI), the annual tuition for students is about $100,000, without accounting for the additional cost of books, meals, and residence. These numbers are predicted to increase over time.
This is the reality that Jamaican students face. This is why Heritage is focused on helping families in Jamaica save for their children's tertiary education in a safe and affordable way. The Heritage Education Savings Plan will ensure the children of Jamaica have all the opportunities they are entitled to, and that the future of Jamaica will prosper.
Contact us today to secure a bright future for your child with the assistance of and ESP from Heritage Education Funds International. The funds for their tertiary education will be there when they need it most.