Whether a new career, supplemental income, or an additional product to offer current clients, Heritage Education Funds International offers you an exceptional opportunity.
- Sales Representatives (Full-time/Part-time
- Sales Managers(Full-time)
- Agency Directors (Full-time)
If you answer yes to all of the following questions please contact us!
- Are you highly ambitious and driven by a desire for personal success?
- Do you believe in the benefits of post-secondary/tertiary education?
- Do you have an entrepreneurial spirit?
- Do you enjoy helping people?
- Do you have high ethical standards and integrity?
- Do you like being recognized for your achievements?
- Would you like to earn a competitive income (in US dollars) as you build relationships with new parents* during a comfortable in-home client meeting?
*Parents, grandparents, extended family members and interested adults are all eligible to open an ESP for a child.
Home office: Heritage Education Funds International, LLC
Attn: Human Resources
2005 Sheppard Ave. E., Suite 700
Toronto, ON, Canada, M2J 5B4
Please provide us with your name, phone number, location (City and Country) and the name of the Heritage Sales Representative who connected you to our career opportunity. Please include a copy of your resume or access to your LinkedIn profile to help us get to know you better. We will contact you within 48 business hours.
Helping parents SECURE the gift of post-secondary/tertiary education for their children.
Finding a solution to reduce the increasing future costs of post-secondary/tertiary education is a high priority for most parents today. For more than 30 years Heritage has been making a difference in the lives of many families, their communities and their countries at large, to create customized savings solutions to help realize their children's' dreams of higher education.
Pursue a rewarding career with management opportunities
Heritage offers an industry-leading compensation program. Our generous commissions, bonuses and incentives offer you an earning potential that is only limited by the time you invest in your career. We encourage growth from within and provide our sales force with opportunities to achieve management and leadership positions.
The liberty of working full or part time
Heritage Education Funds International gives you the freedom to be in business for yourself, but not by yourself. We provide industry-leading support and technology, coupled with a strong brand to accelerate your career.
All the support you need to succeed
At Heritage we think differently about how to support our sales force in a competitive and changing world. Today, Sales Representatives seek independence, higher earning potential, recognition, a strong support network and sales infrastructure. You can always count on our team of Home Office professionals to help you produce the results that you want. We empower our Sales Representatives with a strong sales infrastructure and leading edge technology.
Our support system includes:
- ESPXpress® - Our digital enrollment form (both iPad and PC based), incorporates electronic signing to increase efficiency of completing and processing new business
- Professional training programs that have proven to be successful
- A dedicated Home Office team, accessible by email and phone
- Industry leading marketing materials
- Workshops and Career Nights
- Regular Sales Meetings
Recognizing your achievement
BRAVO is our exclusive Rewards and Recognition program. This multi-tiered program is designed to motivate and reward you at every level throughout your career with Heritage. We encourage all Heritage Sales Representatives to constantly strive and reach their full potential. We will be there to support your journey and we will recognize and reward your accomplishments.
Rewards can be earned on personal and/or team production. Our club status rewards include the: Horizon Club, Heritage Club, Achievers Club, Eagles Club, Builders Club, President's Club and our Inner Circle.
The Heritage Plan is a scholarship plan sponsored by Heritage International Scholarship Trust Foundation. Units of the Heritage Plan are offered by prospectus only, a copy of which can be obtained from the local agency office or from the website at HeritageESP.com. These securities may not be appropriate for all investors and are subject to certain risk factors. See the prospectus for details.