Knowledge First Foundation announces an agreement to sell Heritage Education Funds International to PROVEN Investments Inc. For more, please see our press release and letter to clients.
Embrace the future. Plan ahead
for her bright future with a Heritage ESP. Click Here
Heritage supports children's pursuit of post-secondary education
with payouts in savings & educational assistance. Read More
- News Feed: US $40.4 million paid out to Subscribers & Beneficiaries in the Bermuda market Read More
- News Feed: US $25.4 million paid out to Subscribers & Beneficiaries in the Bahamas market Read More
- News Feed: US$21.5 million paid out to Subscribers & Beneficiaries in the Jamaican market Read More
- News Feed: First Bahamian Inducted to International Hall of Fame Read More
- News Feed: Heritage thanks the Bermuda Advisory Board Read More
- News Feed: Heritage Education Funds applauds Jamaicans... Read More
Invest in a bright future for your child in Bahamas with low risk and high-performing Education Savings Plan (ESP)
Save for your children's education in Bahamas with a safe and affordable Education Savings Plan (ESP) from Heritage Education Funds International. We want to help you ensure that your child in can reach his or her educational dreams and aspirations. The Education Savings Plan in Bahamas is very flexible and designed around your personal level of affordability. So give your child the gift of an ESP in Bahamas which can be used at any recognized college or university worldwide.
Heritage has paid out over $22 million in Educational Assistance Payments to support Bahamian Students in pursuit of their educational goals
For over twenty years, Heritage Education Funds International has been offering one of the highest-performing, safest and most flexible Education Savings Plan (ESP) to families in Bahamas. Our beneficiaries and subscribers include parents, grandparents, family members and friends of children across Bahamas. To date, Heritage has enrolled over 11,000 students in the Bahamas, and has paid out almost $15 million in educational assistance payments.
Contact us today and secure your child's future with Education Assistance Payments through a Heritage Education Saving Plan (ESP) in Bahamas.